myBio

ABOUT

My name is Jan Hasse I am major in Computer Animation studying at Full Sail University located in Florida. I will be graduating in 2012 with a bachelor degree in 3D Animation. I am interesting creating animation for films, that is my passion movies love them I never stop going to the movies love that adrenaline rush watching a good picture.

Professional experience in modeling and organic modeling, love everything about Zbrush is really flexible for artist to create anything come into mind. I also illustrate using Photoshop and Illustrator, I used my Wacom to have a professional finish to my work.

2009 - Work at the Art Institute on a GM Car Concept. Artist created their own car concept and my job was to create a model of a Sub-Compact model.

Awards - The Best of January 2009 The Best of July 2007 Best of Dicember 2006 Best of Octuber 2006

Web Design: www.fraternalamor.com

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 3D Max, Zbrush, Photoshop and Illustrator, Sculpting, Drawing and Painting, Web Design, After Effects

Share the Love

SERVICES

ALBUM DESIGN * BIO DESIGN * IMAGE RESTORATION * WEB PAGES * LOGO DESIGN * VIDEO EDITING * VIDEO INTRO * MUSIC VIDEOS * FOR PRICING EMAIL ME AT JANHASSE@YAHOO.COM

Latest Video

December 2, 2010

Jan Hasse Productions

Latest videos.... Janhasse productions intro... hp you like it... drop your comments...

No comments: